Shu-Maker Mountain Climbers Membership
Greetings club members! The 2022-2023 snowmobile season is approaching us, and it is time to think about renewing your membership to the Shu-Maker Mountain Climbers. Most of you have probably received your snowmobile registration renewal forms from DMV.
Hopefully the new season will be full of a lot of winter snow fun! The trails and bridges are being worked on in preparation for the new season. Any Events planned will be posted here on this page of our website and on our Facebook page, as we will no longer be sending out monthly postcards. Meetings will also be posted on this page of the website. Our first meeting will be held on October 14th, 2022. Meetings are held the second Friday of every month October through March. All members and the public are invited to attend. Our kitchen will be open and serving food every Friday and Saturday night during the winter season.
Please Note: NYSSA Club dues are $30.00
- There are several ways you can join the club as follows:
- You can download this application and mail it back to us with your dues and we will mail out the voucher to you once we receive your application and payment. Our mailing address can be found on our "Contact Us" page.
- Apply online at the NYSSA website, nysnowmobiler.com, click on "membership" and follow the instructions.
- Contact Cindy Gardinier at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for a Voucher.
- Lastly, you may fill out an application and pay your dues at Best Buy Appliance, 578 E. Main St, Little Falls and a Voucher will be mailed to you.
We appreciate all Volunteers!! Volunteers make a difference, and help us keep our trails open and safe! Your time and efforts are much appreciated. New volunteers and ideas are always welcome.
We would like to thank all the members who have joined and hope to see you all at our functions, having a great time and making sled memories.
Thanks to the landowners for their generosity in allowing us to use their land for our trail system. We truly appreciate it.
Barry Staves, President