New this year, NYS Snowmobile Association (NYSSA) is running a membership promotion. Any member that joins between April 1, 2017 and September 30, 2017 will be entered into a contest to win $500 for one lucky primary member, and $100 to one lucky secondary member (a secondary member is a person who joined more than one cub).
Please Note: NYSSA Club dues are $30.00 this year
There are several ways you can join the club as follows:
- You can download this application and mail it back to us with your dues and we will mail out the voucher to you once we receive your application and payment.
- Come to our meetings at the clubhouse on the 2nd Friday of the month starting in October and receive your voucher before you leave.
- Apply online at the NYSSA website, nysnowmobiler.com, click on “membership” and follow the instructions.
- Contact Cindy Gardinier at 315-823-4472 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for a Voucher.
- Lastly, you may fill out an application and pay your dues at Best Buy Appliance, 578 E. Main St, Little Falls and a Voucher will be mailed to you (we can no longer give out blank vouchers)
Our monthly meetings are held on the second Friday of the month at 7pm at the clubhouse, 135 Creek Rd, Little Falls, NY. The first meeting will be held on Friday, October 13th, 2017.
We will be having fund raiser dinners and events again this year, including pancake breakfasts, poker run, vintage ride, and other events to be announced in our monthly mailers and here on our website.
We look forward to seeing all of you having a great time, and making sled memories, or just hanging out at the club house enjoying a bite to eat with fellow club members and friends.
We appreciate all Volunteers!! Volunteers make a difference, and help us keep our trails open and safe!
Thank you for being a member of Shu-Maker Mountain Climbers Snowmobile Club. Club Pride!!
Barry Staves, President